Thursday, February 07, 2008

Pastor Lance and CNN Report

I wanted to share this link with everyone. It is a clip of a report done by CNN today. Pastor Donald Lance is thankful!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just finished watching the news report by CNN, and the song, "What a Mighty God We Serve" comes to mind. Bro. & Sis. Lance and their church are miracles!!! I'm so thankful for God's protecting power. He does love us and watches over us!

Anonymous said...

P.S. The anonymous message was from me, Janet Anglin. Sorry!

Linda Elms said...

Hello Janet! I'm so glad to know "who" anonymous is!!! :) Our God is definitely MIGHTY and will take care of His own. Love you!

Karla said...

So amazing how God took care of them all!! Thank you, Jesus!!

Linda Elms said...

AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!

Anonymous said...

Bro. Lance was so positive! I love his attitude. Praise God for a man who is sensitive to the Lord's voice and obedient. "Thank You, Lord, for saving those lives."

Karen J. Hopper said...

What a beautiful, positive spirit Bro. Lance possesses and expressed to the whole world. He withstood the storm, not only physically but spiritually, and has been used as His ambassador to the world. I too believe that God is calling His ministry to be even more positive ambassadors to their assemblies as well as their cities.

Catherine Roseberry-Meyer said...

What a wonderful witness of God's protection!

Rochelle said...

What a wonderful testimony of His Grace. Bro and Sis Lance and their church will be in our prayers as they begin to rebuild. And I know God has something awesome in store for them!!

Steven Saiz said...

Sis. Elms,

Thanks for sharing that report. We have prayed for the Lance's and the church!

Steve

Linda Elms said...

Thank you all for your concern and prayer for the Bro. and Sis. Lance and church. It means so much to have friends and family praying.