Saturday, March 24, 2007

Relaxing Memories


Since Spring has Sprung I started thinking about the fun times we've had on vacations and on fun days with friends and family. Hope you enjoy the slide show and look forward to a time of relaxing with your loved ones!

Note: The question came up after seeing the pictures of the Hoodoo Country, wondering what it is so I gave you a link.

13 comments:

Mandy said...

OKay A little music and a big glass of lemonade and we're all set! I love the pics

Gene Holley said...

Looks like so much fun! I can't wait to get the Jeep out into the Hill Country! Nothing like driving in the open air and looking at the beautiful things God has made.

Madison S. said...

You have been shazaamed!!! go to http://shahanshazaam.blogspot.com/

Madison S. said...

Riding in our jeep wrangler is sooo fun the kids just love it!!!

Tammy Bryant said...

The pictures are wonderful and just thinking about memories even better.
I am sooooooooo glad that spring has sprung -- everything seems to have an extra "springy" step with it and that is good!

Michelle said...

Yall look like you had so much fun on your adventures! I hope you have many more together!

Karla said...

I'm ready to pack up and leave tomorrow!! I'm relaxed just looking at the pictures.

p.s. - WHAT is "hoo doo" country?

Linda Elms said...

I'm glad everyone got to go on a little "mini vacation" from looking at these pictures! I call that "arm chair vacationing".

Karla, "hoodoo country" are the red rocks behind me. They are incredible to see.

Linda Elms said...

Ok, Karla, I went back to this post and at the bottom there is a link to Hoodoo Country. Check it out!

Misty said...

Okay, I am definitely ready for some sort of vacation!

Jana Allard said...

Did you go on the covered wagon dinner ride at Bryce Canyon? They take you out in the woods, serve you dinner in a covered wagon and the Indians surround you. The Indians and the cowboys then fight. Pretty neat.

Linda Elms said...

Misty, ya'll need to take a vacation of some kind.

Ronda, I'm glad you enjoyed the "ride".

Jana, no we didn't do the covered wagon dinner. It sounds fun, though. Maybe next time.

Walls Down Church Kids said...

that looks like so much fun!!!! just starting to plan some vacation plans today myself!!