Friday, March 02, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Today is my husbands 58th birthday. I fell in love with this wonderful man when he was 17 years old!! What a fun life we are having together. My dream came true that "I would one day marry this man I loved", and I have enjoyed every minute of my life with him. Wendell, you are a fun, loving, sweet husband and my dearest friend. You are a loving, caring father to Jonathan and Andrew and they think you "hung the moon"! Your "daughters" Brenda and Mandy love you so much. What can I say about your 4 grand-daughters? Their eyes light up when they see their Papa! Thank you for loving all of us the way you do and for being "true-blue" in your walk with God, your love for your family, your friends and for the love you give to the people we are privileged to pastor. I love you with all my heart!

15 comments:

Madison S. said...

Happy Birthday from all of us!!!!!
He is the best Pastor we could ever ask for! We love you!!!

Keith and Carla said...

I've already commented on Gene & Karla's blog, but I will again. We love you and wish you many, many more wonderful years!

One Crazy Bunch said...

Happy Birthday Bro. Elms! Hope you had an enjoyable day.

Rev. Wendell Elms said...

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

My, honey, I'd like to meet this guy you're talking about... sounds like you're really stuck on him.
I love you too, my dearest...and have (and will) for a long time! We're still on our honeymoon...and it happens to be a full moon tonight!
I love you all. Thanks for your sweet comments. You're a great bunch of people!! I couldn't ask for better!

Lynn said...

Happy Birthday Bro. Elms! We love you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Bro Elms.
I hope you had a very nice and
especially "Happy Birthday" today.
Keep having those things, and
pretty soon you will be as old as
me.
Love
Grandma

Cheri said...

Happy Birthday Bro. Elms, May the LORD Bless you with many more, Happy Years,
Cheri

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Brother Elms! You are appreciated so much (and so is Sister Elms)!

Sheree said...

I was at Ladies Conference on Friday and was not able to comment. So Happy belated Birthday Bro. Elms, from the Beans. We love and appericate you so much. Thank you so much for you everthing. (I started to list all you've done and well, you know me I could go on forever.) You're the greatest.

meliaka said...

Happy Birthday!
Sorry it's belated. *blushes* I hope it was absolutely wonderful!
*grin*

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BDAY BRO. ELMS! I sure do miss you guys and hope that everything's going great!
Kris

Joseph James said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Anonymous said...

I know this is a birthday post, but it always blesses me when I hear about couples that have been married so long and are still so in love.

My wife and I met when we were 16 and tomorrow is our 25th wedding anniversary. She has been my "earthly" rock and I do not know where I would be today without her.

Blessings,
David.

Jana Allard said...

Happy belated birthday to your husband. I was at the same conference Sheree attended. It was a great conference.

Linda Elms said...

HAPPY 25TH ANNIVERSARY, DAVID! It's wonderful to hear about couples who love being married to the same person for so many years!

Thank you everyone for your "Happy Birthday" greetings to my husband. He has enjoyed every one of them.