Time flies when you're having fun! I was going to post last night after church but I was way too tired to do so! WOW....what an incredible move of the Holy Ghost we experienced in Life Tabernacle all day Sunday. Sunday night we baptized 2 and Leslie, a girl who has been coming with Jessica, received the Holy Ghost! It was absolutely phenomenal seeing her response to God. I enjoyed as the saints prayed and especially as I watched some elder saints praying with her. It was almost more than my heart could hold! The POWER OF GOD kept coming in wave after wave! We were all filled with so much excitement after church and went home feeling completely satisfied in our spirits. After service LIFEalive served Mexican spaghetti, and Italian spaghetti with breadsticks and salad, and it was delicious! We then had a Youth Auction so we could buy one of the youths to come work for us and I ended up getting 3! I would have bought all of them if I could have. I love our young people!! I won't tell you how much was raised, though. I know Bro. Andrew will want to do that. But, I will say....you all did a wonderful job!
I was in Ranger, TX. on Friday evening and Saturday morning speaking at a Ladies Revival for the church there. We had a wonderful time and God blessed us with His presence. Sis. Brenda Elms always is a gracious hostess and a lovely Pastor's wife. She is great up front leading in worship and praise. I really enjoyed being with the ladies of Ranger! There was a very special time on Saturday morning when a beautiful elder saint of God prayed for me. I received a wonderful touch from God! I am thankful for people of God who know how to pray and give encouragement to a Pastor's wife. Of course, I got to spend time with our "kids" and Savanna and Scarlet! I loved every second of it. The girls are growing up so fast! I would like to put a "brick on their head" to keep them from growing so fast, but I don't think it would work!
I am leaving in for Texas Women's Conference and will not be posting until I get home, so please do not think I'm just not posting. I will return in a few days and will have more to write about! Love you all and have a great week!
8 comments:
That's awesome! It is so good to hear revival reports from home! Have a great time at Ladies' Conference.
Hope you have a wonderful time at ladies conference.
Love hearing all of these great reports!!!
Sis Elms, it is great to hear that GOD is moving, in such a special way, have fun at conference, God Bless, Cheri
I also enjoyed Sunday so much, it is so great to see God move! Even though I didn't get to see too much Sunday night (in the nursery, and the monitor only showed the side of the action) the presence of God was amazing!
so I just want to know if you put yourself in your Bloggers at Rest list I heard about? LOL
really have fun at conference.
that's cool Sis Elms...I enjoyed sunday night and wut happened there and the way God moved. I finally made a blog site so ill try to keep it updated to keep the blog patrol away lol!!!
Sis Elms, im looking forward to hearing/reading about ladies conf. i know its onna be awesome,ill be impatiently waiting lol, love you
Post a Comment