Saturday, March 17, 2007
Couldn't Resist!
I've been trying to figure out what to do with the blogs that I go to and nothing changes for several weeks, so I have started me a new "Link List"! I'm calling it "Bloggers At Rest"! LOL!! If you find yourself on that list you can't be too upset with me, because I kept you on my blog so we can see if the "Blog Patrol" has given you a ticket. Once you start paying your tickets and reporting on your blog you can be put back on the "regular list" of bloggers. I think that sounds fair enough, don't you? LOL! I did check with one person and told them that I was thinking about doing this and they said to put them on the list, so.......I did! Well, that's probably all I'm going to blog for tonight. I love you all! Happy blogging.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I love it great idea!!!!!!
Yes...I love it!!!
I will definitely make sure I don't get on your list! :)
I am working on mine but what I am trying to do will not work!
Man, don't want to get on your "bad" side. LOL
I'm glad you all like my idea! LOL!
Ashley, just write! It doesn't matter what you're trying to do at this point. Just write, write, write! LOL!
Barbara, it's not a "bad side", just a fun way to keep everyone on their toes! LOL!
Too funny! May they rest in peace. :)
Wow I didn't realize this stuff was so serious before I got involved! ha ha
Good job Mom keep the fire lit under the blogs...logs...ha ha
Mandy, I'm doing my best! LOL! Glad you checked in.
Post a Comment