
Yesterday we were blessed at Life Tabernacle to have Bro. and Sis. C.M. Becton with us. In the Morning Worship Service the presence of God was so strong, and "waves of worship" came throughout the service. When Bro. Becton took the pulpit he was instantly used of God in prophecy. I cannot tell you how deeply God touched all of us individually. As the church responded there was a mighty roar of praise and worship that filled the sanctuary! Sunday night was filled with the Shekinah glory of God. As The Sanctuary Choir sang "You Are Everything" I felt like I could have fallen on my face in worship to our awesome God. Last year when the Becton's were with us Wendell told Sis. Becton he wanted her to speak when they came back this year. She is always wonderful! Her candid way is so refreshing and she blessed the church as she spoke. Bro. Becton then came to the piano and he "tickled the ivory" for awhile. Of course, we absolutely loved it.
4 comments:
I can hear him play right now. It's good to hear about the good things going on around Life Tab. And... finally the parking lot!!! Way to go!
Thank you Gene! You have always been in the middle of it all and I miss you and the family. There is no doubt you are in the "will of God" and I am happy for you.
I love to hear Bro. Becton play the piano, He is an awesome pianist. I will tell you though that his genuine love of God, his love for God's children, his candor of his own shortcomings and lack of self promotion far outweigh his talents on the piano. What a great man of God! I know him but a little, but he speaks to me of what a man of God, or any Godly man should be.
Bro. Wendell Elms is a man much like Bro. Becton, now if he could just learn to play the piano!
I love you all
Rusted, you couldn't have said it any better! Bro. Becton is all you said he is. We love him very much! It's wonderful just being around him. I feel like I've been with Jesus when I've had a chance to just be in the company of this great man of God. He would not like us talking about him like this, for sure!! Thank you on your comment about my wonderful husband. I do agree with you!! Love you, too!
Post a Comment