Here is my family! They mean the world to me. My husband and I have been married for 33 years and as he says, "we are still on our honeymoon!" We have two sons. Jonathan (right) and Andrew (left). They are both ministers of the gospel and we are so thankful for them. Jonathan married Brenda and they have given us two beautiful GRAND-daughters. Savanna (5) and Scarlet (21 months). Jonathan and Brenda have been pastoring for 6 years. Andrew married Mandy and they gave us Alayna (4) who is absolutely a living doll. Andrew and Mandy are Youth Ministers in our church and they also assist us in many areas. Brenda and Mandy are the best daughters-in-law anyone could have. They are both beautiful inside and out. Our grand-daughters have brought more JOY into our lives than we can ever express. God has really been good to us and I thank Him for all His blessings!
Sunday, October 29, 2006
My Family
Here is my family! They mean the world to me. My husband and I have been married for 33 years and as he says, "we are still on our honeymoon!" We have two sons. Jonathan (right) and Andrew (left). They are both ministers of the gospel and we are so thankful for them. Jonathan married Brenda and they have given us two beautiful GRAND-daughters. Savanna (5) and Scarlet (21 months). Jonathan and Brenda have been pastoring for 6 years. Andrew married Mandy and they gave us Alayna (4) who is absolutely a living doll. Andrew and Mandy are Youth Ministers in our church and they also assist us in many areas. Brenda and Mandy are the best daughters-in-law anyone could have. They are both beautiful inside and out. Our grand-daughters have brought more JOY into our lives than we can ever express. God has really been good to us and I thank Him for all His blessings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
And I will be second. It really is fun - especially when people make comments back to you. It looks good so far.
Woo-hoo! Now we can keep up with your every move!! Or at least what you tell us about...WELCOME!
I like your site and you do have a beautiful family! Love ya! Tatum
Ronda, Karla, and Gene,
Thank you for the WELCOME! So far, I've enjoyed what little bit I've done. I know it will be fun. I've always enjoyed reading your blogs. David (Tatum) thank you for the compliment on my family. Since they're part of the "Elmtree" what can I say? LOL Love you all!
Linda
GREAT JOB, SISTER-IN-LAW! I will look forward to reading about your(my) family from blog to blog. That lazy brother of mine doesn't seem to have time to communicate. Just kidding, Wendell.
Bernard
Thank you Bernard! I'm glad I can be of help in keeping you updated about your "little brothers" family! LOL! You should have seen the look on Wendell's face when I read him what you said! You would have loved it! LOL!
Bro. & Sis. Elms,
You do have a beautiful family, but what else can you expect when you have you two for parents. You are some of the greatest!
Love you,
Carla
Thank you Carla! I'm glad you found me. I love you so much and I've enjoyed reading your blog. This is really fun, isn't it? I'm so happy for what God is doing in your church! We are more than proud of ya'll! Also, your girls are so gorgeous and sweet. I know they are going to be used for God's glory in His Kingdom. Visit me often and leave me a message.
Love you!
Like I said, "Someday when I grow up, I want to be just like you! Your site is wonderful!
Love ya!
Karen
Ahhh Karen, thank you! You're wonderful just like you are! Love you, too!
Linda, Enjoyed your blog. Your family is beautiful, I know you are enjoying those little girls! Enjoy talking to you old friend!
Thank you Laquita! I am also enjoying getting to talk to you. There's nothing like "old friends"!! Yes, I am enjoying my sweet little girls. They bring a LOT of JOY to my heart!! They have become my "little friends". Stop by and see me again soon.
I am totally oblivious to this blogging thing, but it sure is fun to look at. This groovy grandma joined everyone's connected, but tis looks like more fun. Tell me more about it.
What a beautiful family whom I love.
We were in N.C. last Wed. night with a cousin, the Eliseos. I could definitely see Elms in their son.
We had a great service. Thanks for inviting me to share. I love my friend...Jerry Ann
Oh Jerry Ann!! It's GREAT hearing from you! You have been a wonderful friend through the years, even when you didn't realize what an impact you were making in my life. I love you and Bro. Ronnie so much! It's great to hear that you were with the Eliseo's. That is something we have not had the privilege of doing, yet. Thank you for visiting my blog. It's a lot of fun!! Check back again soon. Love you!
Wow - This is great. Linda, you should post some pictures of your family on this site!!!!!
I know you and Wendel aren't old enough for a big family like this. Where has the time gone?? I was taken back to Frazier Park Youth Camp when I saw Pricilla McDonald's picture. Also, does Sharon Bivens go to your church or was she just visiting - and Trick or Treating??? That's a sin in California - Ha - Anyway, loved your page - cuz steve
Hey Steve! It's GREAT hearing from you! Yes, the time has flown by. I'll be sure and post MORE pictures, just for you! LOL!! Sharon Bivens lives here in Wichita Falls and I love having her here! Frazier Park....WOW.....a lot of memories, for sure. You just have to move to Texas if you're going to enjoy Trick or Treating....LOL! Just kidding, of course.
Post a Comment