Friday, March 06, 2015
Special Messenger
I love the special reminders God sends. Today, my husband came home from the office, and when he opened the door he motioned for me to come outside. When I joined him he told me to look up. Circling over our neighborhood, just above our home was a bald eagle! He was beautiful as he soared above our heads. We stood there for a few minutes enjoying the moment, then he turned and flew away in a straight line and we watched him disappear into the blue sky. It was as if he had given his message and had another destination in mind. I turned and walked into the house and instantly started quoting the scripture..."But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint." (Isaiah 40:31 KJV) Thank you, Lord for your ever present care for us.
Labels:
Encouragement
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment