Friday, March 02, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES

Today is a very special day because it's my husband's birthday!
He is the greatest man I know and I love him more each day.  Steadfast, loyal, loving, solid as a rock, faithful...are just a few of the virtues he possesses.  Wendell is a true Christian!  I trust him with my life both physically and spiritually.  He has been my friend and sweet husband for 39 years and I'm more in love with him today than ever!  God has been good to us.  I wish him a wonderful day and another fantastic year!  Wendell, I love you and always will!

2 comments:

Ken Colegrove said...

How about this? My second comment to your blog! But I can't pass up an opportunity to wish a very happy "belated" birthday to a wonderful friend, and a great man of God that we have so much respect for. Happy birthday Wendell, we love you!
Ken & Nancy Colegrove

Linda Elms said...

Bro. Colegrove, how nice of you to write! I'll make sure that my husband see's it. :-) Thank you for your kind words! We love you and Nancy, too!