As I sit in my sunroom overlooking the beauty that surrounds me, I hear birds singing and the wind rustling the leaves in the trees. The beauty I'm experiencing this morning is wonderful, but it doesn't compare to the beauty I feel in my heart!
I woke up early this morning and started thinking about the blessings of God in my life. I get overwhelmed with thanksgiving when I think about the Lord and all He has been to me. Then, I think about my family and how God has blessed us in so many ways. After I've visited there for awhile my mind wanders on over to the many friends I have in my life. There is nothing that compares to the love I feel from all of these. You can own possessions and have need of nothing, but without God, family and friends who love you, there is an emptiness inside. I am abundantly blessed with the love of many, so my heart is overflowing today!
Today is a beautiful day! I don't have to have a lot of gifts. Just give me the gift of love and friendship. I am made RICH when I see your smile, feel your embrace, and read your words written from your heart.
Thank you all for a beautiful life! I am blessed because I know YOU!
2 comments:
And we are Bless to know you Sister Elms
Bro. Mihlan...thank you!
Post a Comment