Dear Wendell,
Tonight I sit here thinking about my life with you. I fell in love with you at the young age of 12! After I saw you that very first time, I was determined that you would be MINE...someday! A couple years later you finally took notice of the "little 14 year old" that was "google-eyed" over you. Of course, I didn't let you know how I felt until a few years had gone by. Now, many years have gone by, and as I look back over 38 years with you I want to say....I am so happy that one day you stole my heart, and I never got it back. You have lovingly held it in your hands, and wrapped me in your arms...and I have been safe. Thank you for your love and devotion. You have done a wonderful job taking care of your bride!
Through the years we have gone through valleys and rested by the "cool still waters" of God's presence. We have climbed mountains, and stood at the top viewing the beauty of life that surrounded us. We have laughed until we cried, cried until we laughed, and shared in each others dreams. We've had dreams that have been fulfilled, and still have some we are reaching for. I'll just say that... "I love dreaming" with YOU! After 38 wonderful years I still sing:
Whither thou goest, I will go.
Wherever thou lodgest, I will lodge.
Thy people shall be my people, my love.
Whither thou goest, I will go.
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary Brother and Sister Elms, Congrats, God Bless.
Cheri Bagato
Thank you, Cheri. God's been good to us!
Post a Comment