Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Almost Here

The time has come that I've been looking forward to. Next week I will be going to California to speak at the Western District Ladies Conference and I know we are going to have a wonderful time being together! I hope to see a lot of friends while there. I'm looking forward to spending a few days with my sister and her family, also.

I do have a prayer request....I have not been feeling well today, so will anyone who reads this post please take the time to ask the Lord to heal me? I really do not need to feel bad at all! Also, when you pray, please pray that I will say something that will help somebody.

Thank you! I really appreciate your prayers.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I'll be praying! I know the Ladies in the Western District will be blessed!

Ron and Jerry Ann Guidroz said...

I will pray also for the Lord to use you. You are an awesome woman of God! Also, pray for us when you think about it. We have a marriage retreat at Libbey's next week and for the MS dist. in March. We want to be used of God to be a blessing.
I love you, friend!!!

Keith and Carla said...

Sis. Elms, you have ALWAYS have had something to say that has been encouraging or helpful!!! Will be praying for you...

Karen J. Hopper said...

Will be praying for you.